I’m not even remotely capable of keeping resolutions, so I never make them. Maybe I should try reverse psychology and make resolutions that are the opposite of what I really want.
Meh, I’m still too slick for myself. I’d see right through my own scam.
But with or without resolutions, I really have been trying to take better care of my skin.
1. I’m a diet soda drinker through and through, and for that I do make apologies by forcing myself to drink more water every day. My natural inclination is to have none, but if I drink sparkling or flavored waters, I enjoy it. It’s not Diet Coke but….
2. I have always bruised super easily with the slightest bumps, but I’ve found that if I take Vitamin C every single day, it makes a huge difference in helping prevent them, and if I still happen to get one, it heals faster. (I’m no doctor, but it works for me.)
3. For the last year, I’ve been getting a rock solid 8-10 hours a night and I feel worlds better. I used to survive on 5 hours of sleep, but I felt like crap.
4. No more soap. I can’t stand the hassle of using a different wash for my face than for my body, but I do it anyway. I gotta.
5. I don’t ever snack directly from large packages anymore. I portion out a reasonable serving, and that’s all I have. When it’s gone, snack time is over. It’s all about mindful eating now.
I also have an ample supply of Eucerin skin care products to keep me moisturized!
Visit the Eucerin Skindicator App on our Facebook page to get a personalized skin care recommendation from the Eucerin Skin First Dermatologists. I really like knowing that I’m using the products that are best for my skin type!
Here are some more great tips from Eucerin on how to jump start your skin’s metabolism!
One lucky reader will win a “2013” prize pack which includes a selection of Eucerin skin care products and a $100 Visa gift card.
The products, information and two gift packs have been provided by Eucerin. All opinions are my own.